DOPENESS INTERACTIVE / Tags - DOPENESS | Urban • Culture • Evovled / 0%
All posts tagged "nutrition"
- Kris Humphries Challenges Himself on the Court—and Off
The Nets star talks to MF about cross-training, moving to Brooklyn, and shutting out off-court distractions. Let’s start with The Kris Humphries...businessSeptember 22, 2012
- Smoking Pot Ups Your Odds of Testicular Cancer
A new study links marijuana to increased testicular cancer risk. Pot. Weed. Marijuana. Whatever you call it, smoking the funny stuff may...businessSeptember 13, 2012
- 30-Minute Workout: Jumbo Training Program
Build muscle and burn fat simultaneously, in record time. Your goals: to gain size and get lean in the few spare moments...businessSeptember 13, 2012
- What Makes People Happy? Genes—and Gender—May Play a Role
Women may have the "happiness gene," there are other way for you to put a smile on your face. If you've ever...businessSeptember 6, 2012
- Is All That Booze Damaging Your Liver?
A new color-coded test detects liver diseases caused by alcohol damage. If you drink, your liver works hard to process all that...businessSeptember 6, 2012