DOPENESS INTERACTIVE / Tags - DOPENESS | Urban • Culture • Evovled / 0%
All posts tagged "vandalog"
- Tim Hans shoots… Robbie Conal
Robbie Conal is the latest artist in our Tim Hans shoots… series, where photographer Tim Hans takes photo-portraits of street artists...ArtFebruary 16, 2013
- Nether brings “Crumbling Cities” to Weldon Arts in Bushwick, Brooklyn
I love the way Nether’s graceful portraits of everyday folks — pasted onto abandoned and decaying spaces in his native Baltimore –...ArtFebruary 5, 2013
- Germany’s hidden gem: Johannes Mundinger
I absolutely love these walls by Johannes Mundinger. Johannes is a Berlin-based artist with a cute, quirky illustrative style that often works with...ArtJanuary 21, 2013
- Rae’s latest street sculpture
Rae just put up this nice new sculptural piece in Brooklyn. And remember, Rae’s show Nocturnal Trips opens at London’s Signal...ArtJanuary 20, 2013
- “One of These Days” by HuskMitNavn at V1 Gallery
HuskMitNavn has a show, One of These Days, open now through February 16th at Copenhagen’s V1 Gallery. HuskMitNavn is one of those...ArtJanuary 20, 2013
- Weird, kinda funny, maybe awesome: the art of Don’t Fret.
This year, Chicago-based street artist Don’t Fret made it down to Miami for Art Basel and the surrounding street art and...ArtDecember 30, 2012