DOPENESS INTERACTIVE / Tags - DOPENESS | Urban • Culture • Evovled / 0%
All posts tagged "pop"
- Radiohead Concert Gets Interrupted by Bruno Mars’ “That’s What I Like”
Radiohead concertgoers would likely remember that the band would create a sequence of live radio broadcasts before they segue into a...MusicMarch 31, 2017
- Here’s Your First Look at the KAWS x Peanuts Uniqlo UT Collection
Less than 24 hours after one Brian Donnelly, aka KAWS, took to Instagram to tease an upcoming Peanuts...StyleMarch 24, 2017
- Sia Makes Rare Appearance Without her Wig!
Australian singer Sia is rarely seen without her signature face-covering wig. The elusive star shaped her public persona around her mysterious...Urban CultureMarch 23, 2017
- Drake: More Life (Album Review)
given his tenure as one of pop's most dominate artists, it's stunning that Drake only had his first No. 1 single...Album ReviewMarch 21, 2017
- PULSE: Chris Brown ft. Nicki Minaj – Love More
Hours after getting slapped with 1,000 more hours of community labor, embattled pop star Chris Brown has leaked his new video for "Love...featuredAugust 18, 2013
- SUPRA Presents The Maurizio Molin Women’s Footwear Collection!
SUPRA has as of late divulged its creatively made Maurizio Molin ladies' footwear collection. The collection Involves three signature SUPRA silhouettes,and...StyleJuly 20, 2013
- Well of course Fergie has a song on The Great Gatsby soundtrack
Baz Luhrmann is the guy who directed Moulin Rouge and that Romeo and Juliet movie set in a Miami-ish gangster universe...MusicApril 24, 2013
- Jackson Breit – Lying Together [Official Music Video]
Such a great feeling finding something new and refreshing. That was the feeling I had when I stumbled over Jackson Breit....MusicFebruary 1, 2013
- PULSE: Carishma- Glow In The Dark
There's a new face in town, and she goes by the name of Carishma. Often mistakenly confused with the word charisma, but...MusicJanuary 22, 2012