DOPENESS INTERACTIVE / Tags - DOPENESS | Urban • Culture • Evovled / 0%
All posts tagged "facebook"
- Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Lakers: Postgame Grades and Analysis for L.A.
Throughout the hype surrounding Phil Jackson's potential return to the Los Angeles Lakers, it appears as if we've missed out on...businessNovember 15, 2012
- Will Broken Ankle Cost Derek Jeter Chance to Beat Pete Rose’s Hits Record?
As soon as the first replays showed Derek Jeter's ankle turning grotesquely as he dove to stop a ground ball from...businessOctober 14, 2012
- Chris Brown Adds New Pieces to Mechanical Dummy Clothing Line
Chris Brown's MD "Dummy "Crewneck comes in grey, blue, red, and black Singer and now clothing designer, Chris "Breezy" Brown has added...featuredSeptember 22, 2012
- MLB Free Agency 2013: Which Free Agent Will Likely Re-Sign with Each Team?
With the 2012 regular season in its final days, a number of teams across the league are working on positioning themselves...businessSeptember 22, 2012
- Jay-Z On the Cover of New York Times Style Magazine
Rapper, music & fashion mogul Jay-Z poses for the NY Times men's fall fashion issue. In the article, entitled "The House that...NewsSeptember 13, 2012
- Swagged Out Plaid Shirts for the Fall 2012
Rocawear Woven Plaid Shirt With just a few more official days of summer and breezes staring to hit many parts of the...StyleSeptember 13, 2012
- Dwight Howard: Latest Updates on Lakers Star’s Back Injury
After an intense offseason that saw Dwight Howard make his way from the Orlando Magic to the Los Angeles Lakers, it's...businessSeptember 13, 2012
- Alabama vs. LSU: Which Team Has the Better Running Backs?
In a conference steeped in tradition when it comes to producing elite running backs, the SEC’s top two teams—Alabama and LSU—have...businessSeptember 13, 2012
- Now That The Fed Has Announced QE Unlimited, Here’s What They Do Next
Today the Fed announced Unlimited QE, meaning that it will buy bonds until the labor market improves "substantially." The idea is that...businessSeptember 13, 2012
- WHITE OVER WHITE
¿Quién dijo que el negro se reservaba para el invierno, que dos tonos de blanco no podían lucir juntos o que...StyleSeptember 6, 2012
- Designer Spotlight: Dapper Industries
Al Chenault with Derek Smoot Earlier this summer, I met Derek Smoot, ....a dapper kinda dude. Well dressed, spiffy looking, and quite...StyleSeptember 5, 2012
- PHOTO: Obama And His Daughters Watch Michelle Obama’s Speech
Michelle Obama just delivered a rousing speech at the Democratic National Convention. And while her daughters, Malia and Sasha, didn't make...businessSeptember 5, 2012