Game4U has announced incentives for pre-ordering major releases in the coming months, including heavyweights like Assassin’s Creed 3, Black Ops 2, Warfighter and many others. And the bonuses are pretty interesting too.
Have a look at the details below (as given by Game4U):
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed 3 on PS3, Xbox 360 and get Assassin’s Creed Neck Chain free. This is another Game4u exclusive. The game is slated for October 30, 2012.
- Pre-order Need for Speed: Most Wanted-Limited Edition on any format and be the ‘most wanted’ with a free T. Shirt which comes in your size. The game which releases on November 2, 2012 has four hours of double game points and two limited edition vehicles.
- Pre-order Medal of Honor: War Fighter on PS3 or PC for Downloadable Content (DLC) that provides speed, surprise and action; U.S. SFOD-D Pointman, Trijicon Optics 3 Pack of HK416, Trijicon TA648RMR (ACOG), Trijicon SRS02 (Reflex) and Trijicon RM08A (Reflex). The game is launching on October 26, 2012.
- Pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II releasing on November 13, 2012 and up your ante with pre-order Downloadable Content (DLC) – The Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map, which has more weapons, more settings and more bad guys.
- Pre-order Hitman: Absolution on PS3, Xbox 360 or PC and get exclusive sniper challenge which has been created as a bespoke standalone experience to reward fans. Discover secret extras, unlock equipment upgrades, and marvel at the way they work. Grab your copy on November 20, 2012
- Pre-order FIFA 13 on any format and get Downloadable Content (DLC) that lets you build your Ultimate Team; access the Adidas All Star Team and EA SPORTS Football Club unlockables. Hurry now, FIFA 13 is set to release on September 28, 2012.
- Pre-order Resident Evil 6 on PS3 or Xbox 360 and get your hands on Resident Evil Afterlife 3D Movie, worth Rs. 1299 absolutely free. Resident Evil 6 is set to release on October 2, 2012.
Far Cry 3 and Dishonored are also available for pre-order.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Dope Right? Read the original article in the link below